Linggo, Pebrero 9, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ME


2013 has ended and 2014 has come. Another year for all of us and another stage of our lifetime that we should face. As we welcome this New Year I know that the first thing that we asked to our family, relatives, and friends is that….”What is you’re New Year’s resolution for this year?”
This year I didn’t have any new year’s resolution at all. I am contented of what I am now and what I have now. Even if I do not have any love life this past year, it is just ok for me, because I believe that time will come for that thing for me. And one of the reasons why I didn’t have any resolution is that, if ever I had a resolution I cannot make it nor do it at all. But, some of my friends are telling me that there is something that had change about me. It is that I am easy to get mad and more serious. And I am more “fashionista” now. I also noticed it but I don’t know why. Maybe it is because I am growing up and I am improving my self on my own ways.
Everything in this world will come at the right time we just need to be contented of what we had now and wait for the time that the God will make a sign for us to change whatever we need to change to be more satisfied.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento