Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

MY FUTURE

           Who am I ten years from now???

           Nobody knows what will happen to us in the future. We could not also tell if we are still alive in that time. And most of all nobody know what will be our status in our own lives. But, this things are all on us, how we will go through to the way to the future.

           A loving and caring teacher, that’s me after 10 years. In that time, my life is not yet settled, in other words I am still single, maybe because I didn’t met my true love yet, if ever there is true love to me. One of the main reason why I chose not to sette yet is because I still need to help my parents in sending my brother and brother. I have also started to have some earnings in order to me to have some earnings so that I could b able to have my own house even just a simple one for now.

           I had faced many challenges in life, and thanked God I survived all of it even it was so hard.
That would be my life after 10 years. And I will continue to travel to the future and no one could stop me, whatever problems will come I can do it for my self and for my family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento